A Project is composed of Subjects which are made of Skills and a single skill defines a training unit within the gamification framework. Subjects are a way to group and organize skill definitions within a gameified training profile.
Subjects offer the following features:
- Skills - create and manage Skill definitions.
- Levels Model - Subject specific level model definition so users are awarded subject level achievements.
- Icons - assign subject specific icon based on fontawesome or material icon sets or use a custom icon.
- Stats - Subject specific charts and graph and user stats.
To create a Subject navigate to
Project -> Subjects and then click the
Subject + button.
|Subject Name||Display name of the subject|
|Subject ID||The subject ID|
|Description||(Optional) Description, can be used to describe the topic of the subject. You can also author external links into the description itself if more than one external resource needs to be linked to.|
|Help URL/Path||(Optional) URL pointing to a help article further documenting information about this subject. Please note that this property works in conjunction with the Root Help Url project setting. You can also author external links into the description itself if more than one external resource needs to be linked to.|
To navigate to a specific skill you can drill down into a subject card or use the
Search and Navigate directly to a skill component
# Best practices
- Do your best to create subjects in multiples of 3. On a larger screen, the Skills Display renders up-to 3 subjects per row so 3, 6, 9, 12, etc., will look the best.
- Use the same icon style/set for all subjects. We support font awesome, material and custom icons
- Strive for each subject to have a similar number of points. The
Project -> Subjectspage shows subject cards and each card exposes the
Points %which reflects the subject's percentage of the total available Project points.